Today, on 25th of February in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain will be started Mobile World Congress 2019 (MWC Barcelona 19) – the largest mobile industry exhibition of its kind and showcases anything and everything related to mobile.
The 2019 exhibition will feature more than 2,200 companies and occupy 100,000 square meters of net exhibition and hospitality space across eight exhibition halls and numerous outdoor spaces.
Exhibitors represent all horizontal and vertical sectors of the mobile industry. MWC Barcelona features certain zones and pavilions distributed in various areas of the main exhibition halls designed to highlight specific sectors of the industry.
Pavilions and zones include:
- Digital Planet – this zone will include over 200 apps, ad tech, e-commerce and marketing communication solution providers and other organizations focused on creating connected experiences and solutions that will positively impact citizens’ daily lives.
- Country & Territories Pavilions – these pavilions provide attendees with the opportunity to explore and experience the latest cutting-edge technologies, products, and innovation.
- Graphene Pavilion - demonstrating how this transformative material impacts the mobile industry.
- GSMA Innovation City performs how mobile-connected products will enrich our living and working environment in cities across the world.
- GSMA Pavilion - hosting GSMA’s Membership team, as well as the industry programmes and initiatives.
- Internet of Things Zone - shows how future technology will communicate with each other.
- NEXTech - is the destination for MWC19 attendees seeking cutting-edge technology trends, including AI, IoT, drones, robotics, and virtual reality/augmented reality (AR/VR), among others.
- Wearables Pavilion with the greatest fun and life-saving – wearable devices in the market.
The detailed venue maps are available in the official MWC web site
Do not forget to book your schedule and meeting time in advance and meet your existing and potential partners in the MWC Barcelona 2019!